Welcome to Luke Ueda-Sarson's:
Historical Battle Scenarios for DBM
This page last modified: 20 June, 2004
The following are 'what-if' scenarios, albeit based on historical events:
- 496 BC: Salamis - the Persians defeat the rebellious Cypriots.
- 418 BC: First Mantinea - Agis the Spartan defeats the Argives and their allies.
- 405 BC: Gela - Dionysios I fails to break the Carthaginian siege.
- 362 BC: Second Mantinea - Epaminondas of Thebes dies defeating the Spartans.
- 352 BC: Crocus Field - Philip II of Macedon defeats Onomarchos of Phokis.
- 334 BC: Granicus - Alexander's first victory over the Persians: the Diodoran interpretation.
- 334 BC: Granicus - The Arrian version as interpreted by Nik Fincher.
- 331 BC: Gaugamela - Alexander conquers Darius.
- 328 BC: Gabai - Coenus defeats Spitamenes in a small-scale action.
- 261 BC: Agrigentum - The Carthaginians fail to break the Roman seige.
- 190 BC: Magnesia - Antiochus the Great goes down to the Roman war-machine. Click here for the refight battle report.
- 69 BC: Tigranocerta - Lucullus defeats Tigranes.
- 544 AD: Cremona - Narses against the Goths and Belisarius' old army. Refight report included.
Return to my homepage index